* The training - venue is in Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
* The training commences on 06th March, 2021.
* Only the sane - minded with essential eye - sight and physique can enroll.
* The training is imparted without the gender - differentiation.
* The age group of 18 years & above can enroll although there is no upper age - limit.
* An extensive scale of discipline and cadre do count for the best completion.
* Always be equipped by all ways to undergo the theory and practical sessions as per the YAI's Syllabus.
* The mandate to implement all the security measures based on International Standards is ensured.
* The training renders an elemental knowledge upon "Swimming" as well.
* The Memorandum Of Agreement between I C A R - Central Institute Of Fisheries Technology [C I F T] & Kerala Watersports & Sailing Organization [K W S O] is been signed upon 08th August, 2019.
* A scientific initiative based on the Principles of United Nations in Conservation of Natural Resources and Optimum use of Renewable Energy.
* Construction of the "Sail - Assisted Fishing Vessel" is on progress in Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
- The Laying of Keel is been placed in - tact.
- The Planking is been finished.
- The Structuring of Deck and Fibre Glass are done.
* The Pre - Launch Ceremony of the Vessel will happen in the times ahead.